|Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night character|
- "A village girl whose parents were murdered. Anne was saved by Dominique and Miriam when demons attacked her village. When Dominique is out of town, Anne looks after the shop. She is a bright and cheerful girl."
Anne is a young girl who is rescued by Miriam and Dominique during the opening act of the game. Due to the death of her parents at the hands of the demons, Dominique takes Anne under her wing. For most of the game, Anne sits next to the shop and makes small talk with Miriam.
Late in the game, Dominique leaves the shop unattended, allowing Anne to handle the shop in her stead. She reveals to Miriam that she was able to learn how to manage the shop simply by watching Dominique, including how to handle Shards; Miriam expresses visible concern at the latter, although Anne reassures Miriam of her abilities. It is unknown if she was ever informed about Dominique's treachery at the end of the game.
- Hello miss. You're looking as fit as ever.
- Hello! I hope you're ready to loosen those purse strings.
- So there are still demons outside? They're so scary.
- Try me if you don't believe me.
- Hello, miss. I'm going to sell lots of stuff while the nice lady is gone. Want to see what I've got?
- Hello, miss. I've got lots of great things in stock!
- Hello, miss. What can I do for you today?
- Have a look around.
- Oh, what would you like to sell?
- Oh, what would you like to buy?
- Is this right?
- So, what'll it be?
- Pleasure doing business.
- Oh, thank you.
- There you are.